St. Cuthbert Mayne Governing Body 2018-19 currently comprises of 14 Governors and 1 Associate Member and is made up of representatives from the Diocese of Westminster, parents, staff and the local community.
Dear Lord – Fill us with your spirit and courage so that we might bring our talents and gifts to this important work.
Committees are as follows:
FPP = Finance, Pay and Premises Committee
CLC = Catholic Life and Curriculum Committee
A = Admissions Committee
Other committees are convened when circumstances dictate.
Governor name, Category, Term of Office, Position, Committee
Ms Maria Butchart, Foundation, 2018-22 Chair of Governors FPP, A
Mrs Mary Heffernan, Foundation, 2015-19 Vice Chair FPP, CLC, A
Mrs Rena Prindiville, Foundation, 2018-21 Chair of Finance FPP
Mrs Julia Roche, Foundation, 2015-19 CLC, A
Fr Paul McDermott, Foundation, 2017-21 CLC
Mr Adrian Wesley, Foundation, 2018-2022 FPP
Mrs Debbie Bailey, Foundation, 2018-2022 CLC
Mrs Clare Bowers, Foundation, 2018-2022 FPP
Mr Douglas Munro, Local Authority, 2018-22 FPP, CLC
Mrs Siobhan Scambler, Parent, 2018-2022 CLC
Mrs Natalie Wheeler, Parent, 2018-2022 CLC
Mrs Fionnuala Smith, Headteacher, 2017 FPP, A
Mrs Karen Gallaher, Teacher, 2018-2022 CLC
Mr Michael Devlin, Co-opted, 2018-2022 FPP
Ms Jacqueline Sheridan, Associate Member, 2018-2022 CLC
- Foundation Governors are appointed by the Trustees – the Diocese of Westminster
- Chairs of Committees – apart from Finance – are rotated
- Governors are welcome to attend any committee meeting
- Associate governors do not have voting rights.
Register of Interests
Members of the Governing Body are required to register annually any business or pecuniary interests, direct or indirect, of themselves or any family member, which may have a bearing on decisions made by the full Governing Body. Governors are required to inform the school of any changes in circumstances with regard to any pecuniary or business interest.
- As of September 2018 no governor has any business or pecuniary interest.
Governance Roles in Other Educational Establishments
- Fr Paul McDermott is also a Foundation Governor on the John F Kennedy Catholic School Governing Body (from 1 October 2018).
- No other current governor (September 2018) has a governance role in another educational establishment.
Governor Attendance at Meetings
2017 – 2018 PDF file will open in a new window
2016 – 2017 PDF file will open in a new window
2015 – 2016 PDF file will open in a new window