- Open Evening Presentation Nov 2020 (Links to a presentation on Vimeo.com and opens in a new tab)
- 2021-22 Prospectus (PDF format and opens in a new tab)
- 2021-22 Admissions Policy and Supplementary Information Form (PDF format and opens in a new tab)
- In Year Admissions form St Cuthbert Mayne (PDF format and opens in a new tab)
- 2022-23 Admissions Policy and Supplementary Information Form (PDF format and opens in a new tab)
- 2023-24 Admissions Policy (including SIF) – For Consultation
- In Year Admissions form 2023-24 – For Consultation
An application can be made for a place for a child at any time outside the admission round and the child will be admitted where there are available places. An application should be made to the school by completing the in-year admissions application form and returning it to the school office, St Cuthbert Mayne Junior School, Clover Way, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 3EA. The in-year admissions application form can be found here (PDF format and opens in a new tab).
Staff, governors, parents and pupils know that religious education is at the heart of school life and that the school is committed to the Church’s education mission. Westminster Diocesan Inspection Report
Where there are places available but more applications than places, the published oversubscription criteria, as set out in the admission arrangements for 2021 – 2022, will be applied. Parents are advised to read the admission arrangements carefully before making their application. The admissions policy can be found here (PDF format and opens in a new tab).
If there are no places available, the child will be added to the waiting list. Please see the admission arrangements for more details.
You will be advised of the outcome of your application in writing as soon as possible. Applicants must be informed of the outcome of their application within 15 school days of receipt, but the aim is to notify applicants of the outcome of their application within 10 school days of receipt.
You have the right to appeal to an independent appeal panel if your application is unsuccessful.
If you have any questions in relation to in-year admissions please contact the school office.
You may also wish to discuss in-year applications with the local authority.