St Cuthbert Mayne uses Schoolcomms, a school communication system, to facilitate quick and effective communication with Parents and Carers.
We send letters by email to your inbox and short messages directly to your mobile phone as a text message, or if you have either an Apple or Android mobile phone, by app message.
- Receive letters more reliably and promptly
- See letters in your inbox like any other email
- Get a short text message or app message if we need to contact you
- Still get paper letters if you don’t have email
- Not need to rely on your child for delivery
- Be able to reply by email, text or app message
- Send more letters and information
- Save money on admin time, printing and paper
- Contact you urgently when necessary
The school will use the email address and mobile number that we hold for the Priority one contact(s) in our database. If you are not certain that we have your correct details, please contact the school office. If you change your contact details please let the school know as soon as possible.
Please save the school’s mobile number +441442800112 to your mobile phone and add the school’s email address SC9193386a@schoolcomms.com to your email address book.
Schoolcomms is registered with the data protection act. All information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation. Your details will only be used for the purpose of school business. You will not receive any SPAM or marketing material.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the school office on 01442 253347.