St. Cuthbert Mayne Governing Body 2023-24 currently comprises of 12 Governors and is made up of representatives from the Diocese of Westminster, parents, staff and the local community.
Dear Lord – Fill us with your spirit and courage so that we might bring our talents and gifts to this important work.
Committees are as follows:
FPP = Finance, Pay and Premises Committee
CLC = Catholic Life and Curriculum Committee
A = Admissions Committee
Other committees are convened when circumstances dictate.
Term of Office
|Ms Maria Butchart (Chair of Governors)||Foundation||2022-26||FPP, A|
|Mrs Mary Heffernan (Vice Chair)||Foundation||2021-24||FPP, CLC, A|
|Mrs Sheila Onwudiwe||Foundation||2021-24||CLC, A|
|Mr Michael Devlin||Foundation||2020-24||FPP (Chair)|
|Mrs Debbie Bailey||Foundation||2023-27||CLC|
|Mrs Clare Bowers||Foundation||2022-26||CLC (Chair)|
|Mr Niall Moten||Local Authority||2022-26||FPP|
|Mrs Siobhan Scambler||Parent||2022-26||CLC|
|Mr Paul Ambridge||Parent||2020-24||FPP|
|Mr Gareth Jones||Co-Opted||2022-26||CLC|
|Mr Alex Sallis||Headteacher||2022 to date||FPP, CLC, A|
|Mrs Elizabeth Welch||Teacher||2022-26||CLC|
|Mrs Yvonne Reina||Foundation||1.9.22-23.1.23|
- Foundation Governors are appointed by the Trustees – the Diocese of Westminster
- Chairs of Committees – are appointed annually
- Governors are welcome to attend any committee meeting
- Associate governors do not have voting rights.
Register of Interests
Members of the Governing Body are required to register annually any business or pecuniary interests, direct or indirect, of themselves or any family member, which may have a bearing on decisions made by the full Governing Body. Governors are required to inform the school of any changes in circumstances with regard to any pecuniary or business interest.
- As of September 2023 no governor has any business or pecuniary interest.
Governance Roles in Other Educational Establishments
- No member of the St Cuthbert Mayne School Governing Body has another governor role in a different Educational Establishment.
Governor Attendance at Meetings
(opens in a new tab as a PDF document)