St. Cuthbert Mayne Governing Body 2021-22 currently comprises of 11 Governors and 1 Associate Member and is made up of representatives from the Diocese of Westminster, parents, staff and the local community.
Dear Lord – Fill us with your spirit and courage so that we might bring our talents and gifts to this important work.
Committees are as follows:
FPP = Finance, Pay and Premises Committee
CLC = Catholic Life and Curriculum Committee
A = Admissions Committee
Other committees are convened when circumstances dictate.
Term of Office
|Ms Maria Butchart (Chair of Governors)||Foundation||2018-22||FPP, A|
|Mrs Mary Heffernan (Vice Chair)||Foundation||2021-24||FPP, CLC, A|
|Mrs Sheila Onwudiwe||Foundation||2021-24||CLC, A|
|Mr Michael Devlin||Foundation||2020-24||FPP (Chair)|
|Mrs Debbie Bailey||Foundation||2019-23||CLC|
|Mrs Clare Bowers||Foundation||2018-22||CLC (Chair)|
|Mrs Siobhan Scambler||Parent||2018-22||CLC|
|Mr Paul Ambridge||Parent||2020-24||FPP|
|Mrs Fionnuala Smith||Headteacher||2017 to date||FPP, A|
|Mrs Maria Wiles||Teacher||2020-24||CLC|
|Ms Jacqueline Sheridan||Associate Member||2018-22||CLC|
- Foundation Governors are appointed by the Trustees – the Diocese of Westminster
- Chairs of Committees – are appointed annually
- Governors are welcome to attend any committee meeting
- Associate governors do not have voting rights.
Register of Interests
Members of the Governing Body are required to register annually any business or pecuniary interests, direct or indirect, of themselves or any family member, which may have a bearing on decisions made by the full Governing Body. Governors are required to inform the school of any changes in circumstances with regard to any pecuniary or business interest.
- As of September 2021 no governor has any business or pecuniary interest.
Governance Roles in Other Educational Establishments
- No member of the St Cuthbert Mayne School Governing Body has another governor role in a different Educational Establishment.
Governor Attendance at Meetings
Governing Body Attendance at Meetings 2020-2021 (opens in a new tab as a PDF document)